It has come to our attention that several subscription dealers are soliciting subscriptions and renewals to Charisma without our knowledge or approval. Pretending to represent Charisma, they are calling and/or mailing people to solicit unauthorized subscriptions and renewals and requesting payment; and they are promising—among other things—a $300 gasoline credit or gift card with each order. This is not an offer that Charisma is promoting or endorsing.
IMPORTANT FACTS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- Our invoice and renewal notices have our logo prominently printed on the offer
- Checks are always made payable to Charisma
- We have recently changed processing centers and all mailed payments should go to Harlan, IA (former processing center was out of Palm Coast, FL).
- We do have contracts with legitimate subscription agencies to sell our magazines. If you are not sure about who has contacted you, get their information and contact us directly.
HAVE YOU BEEN CONTACTED BY PHONE?
- We do use an outside telemarketing firm to conduct business with our current and/or former subscribers. If you are not sure about who has contacted you, get their information and contact us.
If you have any questions, please contact our in-house customer service directly:
The Charisma Podcast Network is now live. Featuring a variety of programs including news, leadership, inspiring stories, women's topics, sports, and even more.
Subscribe now for free!