The Juice Lady's Keys to Health and Healing
Before being known as "The Juice Lady," Cherie Calbom was sick, tired and dying. Yet after two miraculous healings, she developed a healthy lifestyle that has millions following suit.
- 21 Days With the Holy Spirit
What would happen if your mornings for the next three weeks began with a date with the Holy Spirit? Here's a 21-day plan that could transform your life.
- Healing a Broken Heart
7 steps to cooperate with God through emotional healing from heartache, trauma or loss.
- When Does God Sanction War?
Why we must all wrestle with the role justice plays in everyday warfare-both physical and spiritual.
- How to Move Heaven With Your Prayers
Biblical heores like Moses knew the secrets to powerful prayers with supernatural results. Follow their lead and expect the miraculous.
- Florida pastor breaks Guinness world record while raising $100,000
- Behind-the-scenes faith inspires the Angelina Jolie-produced Unbroken
- Kentucky ministry gives families of prisoners place of rest
- This month's resources: Randy Clark's Holy Spirit guidebook, Bethel Music's Will Not Be Shaken, Rebecca Greenwood on mental strongholds, Joel Rosenberg's fiction-turned-reality and more
- Reviews: New books from Mike Huckabee and Larry Stockstill
For the month of August we are celebrating the 40th anniversary of Charisma. Join us for giveaways each weekday, pages from our past, and more. We're including an anniversary special where you can get 40 issues of Charisma for only $40!