The Juice Lady's Keys to Health and Healing
Before being known as "The Juice Lady," Cherie Calbom was sick, tired and dying. Yet after two miraculous healings, she developed a healthy lifestyle that has millions following suit.
- 21 Days With the Holy Spirit
What would happen if your mornings for the next three weeks began with a date with the Holy Spirit? Here's a 21-day plan that could transform your life.
- Healing a Broken Heart
7 steps to cooperate with God through emotional healing from heartache, trauma or loss.
- When Does God Sanction War?
Why we must all wrestle with the role justice plays in everyday warfare-both physical and spiritual.
- How to Move Heaven With Your Prayers
Biblical heores like Moses knew the secrets to powerful prayers with supernatural results. Follow their lead and expect the miraculous.
- Florida pastor breaks Guinness world record while raising $100,000
- Behind-the-scenes faith inspires the Angelina Jolie-produced Unbroken
- Kentucky ministry gives families of prisoners place of rest
- This month's resources: Randy Clark's Holy Spirit guidebook, Bethel Music's Will Not Be Shaken, Rebecca Greenwood on mental strongholds, Joel Rosenberg's fiction-turned-reality and more
- Reviews: New books from Mike Huckabee and Larry Stockstill
The Charisma Podcast Network is now live. Featuring a variety of programs including news, leadership, inspiring stories, women's topics, sports, and even more.
Subscribe now for free!